- give his name;
- communicates the email address at which you want to be contacted;
- writes a message to send to email@example.com
In any case, each user may always request from the data controller the updated list of data processors in the manner described in the section on user rights (i.e. by sending an email communication to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- the user has given his express consent to the communication;
- the communication is necessary to provide the service or product requested by the user;
- communication is necessary in reference to third parties who collaborate with Alice Benedetta Esclapon de Villeneuve to provide the service or product requested by the user. (in this case only the data essential for the provision of the service or the supply of the product will be communicated and they are prohibited from using the same data for different purposes);
- is required by law.
- The purposes of the processing;
- the categories of data concerned.
the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment; </ div >
If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the interested party has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer. </ div>
- Does not disclose personal data of users to international organizations or third countries;
- The interested party has at any time the possibility to request the rectification or cancellation of their personal data according to the methods indicated in the relevant section (ie by sending an email communication to email@example.com );
- Personal data is not collected with fully automated procedures, but the consent of the user is always required who enters their data in the forms provided on the site.
- the correction of data, if they are not correct
- the cancellation of your personal data.
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of their data: for the time necessary for the data controller to verify its accuracy;
- unlawful processing: the interested party opposes the cancellation and requests that its use be limited;
- the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to art. 21 paragraph 1 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.