EDV GARDEN EXPERIENCES
Lanterns and Lights
Evening experience with lanterns
Much more than a Moonlight Garden: we cultivate emotions day and night!
Lanterns and Lights
- Experience starts at 9:00 PM
- Experience ends at 10:30 PM
- Price 29 €
- Punctuality on arrival is required
- Access to EdV Garden
- Garden map
- Free WiFi
- Web App with audioguide
To use the Web App it is necessary to have a smartphone or tablet with a charged battery equipped with headphones or earphones.
“Gardens are not only made of herbs and fruits, trees and flowers but, as Shakespeare would have said, are of the same stuff as dreams.”
How the experience will unfold
Walking together along a way marked out on a safe path, among illuminated installations, plays of light and shadows, you will experience the magic of a night garden that in the silence of the evening, will transport you as in a dream to an evocative reality that lives while seeming to be asleep.
Arriving at the Belvedere, the highest point of the garden, you will be admired by a unique and exclusive view of illuminated Florence.
You will be able to take unforgettable photos!
Book your experience by completing the form below. It is possible to pay by credit card or with your Paypal account.
Participants must arrive 15 minutes before the start of the visit at the meeting point at the garden door in Passo all’Erta, 50125 Florence
- deface or damage sculptures, architectural elements or garden furniture
- walk on the lawns where indicated or where cordoned off
- picking fruit or flowers, climbing trees or hanging from branches
- introduce dogs and animals in general
- throw waste out of the special containers
- light fires, leave cigarettes lit or adopt behaviors that may cause a fire risk
- capture or harass animals
- feed the animals
- play ball, dig holes, throw boards, run disturbing other visitors, bathe in tubs and fountains
- make noises or keep the radio on
- behave in a way that puts their own or others’ safety at risk
Please also respect the turf and flower beds, using the paths to get around.
We recommend wearing sporty and closed shoes.
In the summer we recommend having mosquito repellent and sun protection.
In order for the visit to be enjoyable for everyone, it is emphasized that adults must accompany and supervise minors.
Children under the age of 6 can enter free of charge at the hands of an adult (one child for every paying adult) and under the supervision and responsibility of their caregiver.
Please note that photographic, cinematographic or television shooting for publication or for profit purposes require specific authorization.
EdV Garden declines any form of responsibility for damage to people and things that may occur as a result of the violation of this regulation.