EDV GARDEN EXPERIENCES
Picnic in EdV Garden
Go where your heart takes you, make your picnic a special moment!
An experience for everyone, not just for garden enthusiasts!
Picnic in EdV Garden
- Admission € 20
- Garden entrance: 12:00 to 12:30 p.m.
- End of experience: 3:00 p.m.
- Punctuality upon arrival required
- Picnic food not included (10 € at the Angolo dell’Erta store)
- Access to EdV Garden
- Free tour
- Map of the garden
- Free WiFi
- Web App with audio guide
- Use of facilities (toilets)
To use the Web App, you must have a smartphone or tablet with a charged battery equipped with headphones.
The experience is allowed only with the picnic (EdV Garden) authorized purchased in the Erta Corner store
A collaboration with:
Via dell’Erta Canina 1 R
A tasty secret…
You can admire Florence like you have never seen it, amidst the myriad scents of a unique sensory garden. Treat yourself to an exclusive break in this little corner of paradise and its imaginary world of many paths leading everywhere in the imagination.
Discover this magical place and decide where to enjoy your picnic.
The map will guide you through the lanes on a real and imaginary, sensory and introspective journey, discovering the world of EdV Garden and its history, actors and characters, and 26 installations.
EdV Garden awaits you to share beauty, nature and sustainability in a unique and original space.
The experience is only permitted with an authorized picnic (EdV Garden) available from the Angolo dell’Erta shop
How the experience will take place
Purchase there, by noon, the picnic prepared for you, for 10,00€.00.
In the store, you will be given instructions on how to book the entrance to EdV Garden easily with your phone. The reservation process involves paying €20 for the garden entry.With a short walk of about 15 minutes, you will reach EdV Garden as shown on the map (click here for the recommended route).
EdV Garden will be waiting for you from 12:00 to 12:30 pm at the entrance of Passo all’Erta to offer you a special and exclusive place where you can have your picnic in complete relaxation, admiring Florence suspended in the green, far from the city crowds.
It will be possible to visit the garden in complete freedom guided, if you wish, by the web-app.
At 3 p.m. the garden closes: a friendly bell will call you to leave.
Entrance hours are strictly from 12 noon to 12.30 p.m., after 12.30 p.m. the little door closes.
End of the experience 3 pm..
You can take unforgettable photos!
Reservations for this event require going to an authorized dealer and purchasing the picnic.
- deface or damage sculptures, architectural elements or garden furniture
- walk on the lawns where indicated or where cordoned off
- picking fruit or flowers, climbing trees or hanging from branches
- introduce dogs and animals in general
- throw waste out of the special containers
- light fires, leave cigarettes lit or adopt behaviors that may cause a fire risk
- capture or harass animals
- feed the animals
- play ball, dig holes, throw boards, run disturbing other visitors, bathe in tubs and fountains
- make noises or keep the radio on
- behave in a way that puts their own or others’ safety at risk
Please also respect the turf and flower beds, using the paths to get around.
We recommend wearing sporty and closed shoes.
In the summer we recommend having mosquito repellent and sun protection.
In order for the visit to be enjoyable for everyone, it is emphasized that adults must accompany and supervise minors.
Please note that photographic, cinematographic or television shooting for publication or for profit purposes require specific authorization.
EdV Garden declines any form of responsibility for damage to people and things that may occur as a result of the violation of this regulation.